Monday, April 6, 2009

Dog overboard found four months later

I rarely read, watch, or listen to the news, but today I stumbled upon this uplifting news story and it made me feel happy for the dog and its owners. What an incredible animal. It made me think to myself, “If Sophie can do what she did, then I too should be able to do what it takes to survive and get back to where I need to be.” For those of you who have ever been in survival mode, or might be in the future, take heart. Click on the link for the AFP story. You’ll be glad you did.

Dog overboard found four months later

AFP – A handout photo by Jan Griffith shows cattle dog Sophie Tucker, a pet dog that fell overboard in rough …

7 comments:

susan said...

what a wonderful story, and yes, doggie gives us hope.

Laura said...

That was a great story

Mark Krusen said...

Thanks for sharing that.

soulful sepulcher said...

thanks Pete!

(see? keep blogging!)

Anonymous said...

Great, inspiring story. Thanks for sharing!

Synchronicity said...

What a great story...definitely inspirational. Sorry I have not been to your blog in awhile...just now catching up with my favorite bloggers.

http://www.healthcentral.com/depression/c/84292/profile

susan said...

HOw about blogger overboard...when is he getting back to blogging?????